TOHO Assistance Program

Providing emergency water bill assistance to individuals and families in Kissimmee facing a temporary financial crisis

You May Be Eligible for Assistance If:

  • You have a past due TOHO Water Authority bill.
  • You have not received Utility assistance from the Osceola Council on Aging within a year.
  • Your Household is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty level (see chart).

Monthly Income Eligibility Chart

monthly income eligibility chart water assistance

How to Apply


Apply on-line Using a Computer, Tablet or Smartphone. BEFORE YOU APPLY, make sure the following items are saved to your computer, tablet, or smartphone. If you are using a smartphone or tablet you can take pictures of these items as you go. Without these items, you will not be able to complete the application

  • This application is only for Toho Water Authority Customers.
  • Please do not apply if you have received Emergency Water Bill Assistance within one year
  • Social Security Cards for everyone in the Household
  • ID for all adults 18 years of age & over (ex: Driver’s License, State ID, Passport)
  • Birth Certificates for anyone under 18 years of age
  • Utility bill (your name must be on the bill)
  • Proof of Household Income for all household members
    • Last 4 weeks of pay stubs and/or
    • Unemployment letter and/or
    • Child support Documents and/or
    • Government assistance award letter (SSI or SSDI)
  • !!! IMPORTANT !!! Any adult (18 & over) without proof of income must complete a self-declaration form
    • Click the button below to open the self-declaration form and fill it out (FOR EVERY ADULT with NO INCOME.) You will need to save it to your computer, tablet, or smartphone.


Complete the application below: