Barney E. Veal Center
The Barney E. Veal Center is a Community facility and special needs shelter providing centralized services and programs that support the dignity and independence of seniors and quality life for all generations. All amenities are open to the public. Call 407-846-8532 for more information.
- Clyde’s Café – informal eatery with daily specials, sandwiches, soups, salads, and refreshments.
- Conference & Event Center – multi-purpose banquet rooms and meeting space for special events, workshops, birthday parties, weddings, and corporate retreats.
- Resource Library – access to free publications
- Senior Center – recreational programs including yoga, Tai Chi, dominos, support groups, Silver Sneaker exercise classesand more.
- SHINE (Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders) – state health insurance assistance, education, and counseling to Florida elders, caregivers, and family members.
- Music – Country Music held weekly on Tuesday evenings from 6 p.m to 10 p.m.