Building Strong Families Continuing Education Program is offered exclusively for homeless, precariously housed, low income, or very low income individuals looking for an opportunity to open a door through education. Program scholarships provide for a customized education opportunity to those who are qualified and willing to put forth the time, effort and energy to succeed in completing requirements for graduating.
What is included?
- Construction Pre-Apprenticeship Program
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Electronic Board Assembly
- Willingness to learn
- TABE test with a 6th grade reading & math skills level (not required for all classes)|
- Clean criminal background chec
- Ability to lift 40Lbs
- High School Diploma or GED
- Reliable Transportation and Childcare
- Clean Drug Screening
- Ability to stand on feet for extended period of time
- Must attend every class and be on time
- Must be an Osceola County Resident